Medical Marijuana Vaults
& Wire Cages
Medical Cannabis Security
The increasing viability of the medical marijuana industry means an increased need for securing the wealth and resources associated with this profitable enterprise.
At International Vault, we've devoted extensive research and development to create industry-leading solutions for the medical marijuana business, including vault security for both dispensaries and cultivation facilities.
- Protect the assets of your medical marijuana dispensary or cultivation facility with one of the wide variety of modular vaults, day gates, and/or wire cage installations built and designed by International Vault, Inc.
- Experience meeting Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) security requirements in the US and vault specifications developed by Health Canada.
- Megacrete modular vaults meet government required GSA AA-V-2737 specifications; Scimitar vault doors meet GSA AA-D-600 specifications.
- You need to make sure that your medical marijuana is safely stored, without exposure to light, air, or any external influence that could cause a loss of potency.
- At International Vault, we have our own in-house division dedicated to Wire Cage Solutions. Visit our new website, Security Caging, to learn more.
Medical marijuana is often a cash-only business, leaving your facility with a large quantity of cash on hand, which can be a risk to you, your employees, and your clientele.
A well thought out security system is required to best protect everyone involved, including tracking and keeping records on deposits, withdrawals, deliveries, and private client information, like prescription numbers.
A vault solution from International Vault is an essential part of on-site security.
Want to learn more? Call us at 833-311-3132.
Modular Security and MicroVaults
Save thousands of dollars over the cost of new construction. A major benefit of both modular vault construction and stand-alone MicroVaults from International Vault is that they are not considered a cost of new construction. These exceptional security systems are considered assets and can therefore be depreciated.
Additional benefits include:
- Outstanding security at an affordable price.
- Onsite vault protection without the need for new construction.
- Mobility and expandability of vault solutions as your business grows.
Contact us today, and let us help you keep your medical marijuana
business safe and secure.