The Excalibur Vault Door
For high level asset protection, the Excalibur Vault Door stands apart.
Our Excalibur Vault Door is constructed using concrete and steel along with a number of intricate security devices, all of which are compliant with stringent UL standards.
Specified for slab on grade applications, this particular vault door is utilized for a wide variety of applications including:
- Bank vault doors.
- Precious metal storage.
- Armored car industry vaults.
- Jewelry and safe deposit vaults.
Our vault door exterior is fully clad in stainless steel, a feature not common among our competitive products. To learn more, call us at 833-311-3132.
Slab-on-Grade Vault Applications
Features of the Excalibur Vault Door include:
- Door: Day Lock
- Size Standard: 36" Clear Width - custom sizes also available
- Swings Available: Right or Left
- Timelock: 3-Movement 144 Hour Resettable
- Front Skin: Full Stainless
- Back Panel: Swing Type Full Stainless
- Locking: Snap Action Latch
- Architrave In and Out: Standard
- Full Electronic Package: Heat Sensor, Micro Switch
- Door Stop: Low Profile
- UL Listed Ventilator: 80 cfm
- Sill: Black Safety Anti-Skid Walk
- Day Gate: Acrylic
The Excalibur Vault Door comes equipped with:
- Two UL 768 compliant mechanical locks.
- A UL 887 3-movement 144 hour resettable timelock, as well as an electronics package.
- Additional optional equipment such as:
o Electromechanical locks.
o 3 combination lock design.
o Optional branding is also available for our vault door products, for applications such as precious metal storage, bank vaults, cash vaults and private safe deposit vault facilities.
Depending what your specific needs are, these vault doors can be customized to meet your requirements.
To learn more, download our Excalibur Vault Door Brochure, or call us at 833-311-3132.